Sunday 8 January 2017







Happy New Year, all my Staines' Property Blog Readers.  

I hope you all had a wonderful time with your friends and family over Christmas and have come back to daily life refreshed, re-invigorated and ready to fulfil all those New Years' resolutions.  Mine is to continue to post on a regular basis about the Staines' property market, but to increase interest in the blog by REGULARLY posting a deal of the week.  Let's face it, none of us can resist a good deal.  It won't necessarily be a property on the market with us, but one we think is worth looking at. 

 Let's see if I can keep to that this year.

Have a good one.  

2 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi! DO you sell property in Singapore? I need recommendations for I am planning to stay there for good.

    ReplyDelete